Translate

Saturday, July 09, 2005

100 Rows

I've reached the 100th row of the Peacock Feathers Shawl. There are 250 rows in the shawl, each getting progressively longer. The final row will have 495 stitches.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm really enjoying this project. It's definitely not boring, each row is different.

The socks I am also working on ARE, *yawn*, VERY boring. Round and round I go in plain stockinette. I would like to have them done in time to go in the Fall Fair. That's about 3 weeks away, a very do-able time frame if I could just stick with it. Unfortunately, every time I sit down to work on them the shawl lures me away.

2 comments:

Rabbitch said...

It's gorgeous! I have several small cabled projects to attend to, and then maybe the celtic knot sweater ... thank you for reminding me of it. I hope I have the yarn already; not buying any more for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the super close up shot! It looks like the beginning of the shawl is the same stitch pattern as the center triangle of the Highland Triangle Shawl I am knitting (Folk Shawls).

Since I am having fun with it, perhaps I should just break down and add the peacock to my list.