Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beeby Baby Bee

This little fellow has been patiently waiting for his turn at a blog post. I actually finished him on October 11, took a few pictures, gave him to my little granddaughter, and promptly forgot to show him on the blog.


Poor little Beeby!


Definitely a fun, quick project. I couldn't resist!



There are many more that I would like to do. Who should be next? Annie and Bianca? Bubbles the Fish? What camper should be without Mr. Mosquito? Or maybe Santa Claus would be a timely addition?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since the mosquito is our "state bird" where I live...I vote for the cute little flying annoyance..he'd be great hanging from a doorway or something in a kids room? You could swat at him whenever you wanted...LOL!

The bumblebee is a sure winner though...he deserves a blog post!

Anonymous said...

I love Bee! Bee, bee, bee, bee, bee, bee, bee, BEEEEEEeeeeee!!!

--Love Kaylen--

Marlene said...

So Kaylen, does that mean you have found Beeby again? Or is he still AWOL.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, bee happy! It's adorable.