Translate

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Adventurous Visitor

Tessa is visiting Serenity again this week. I had sent them out on the back deck for some fresh air when I heard them arguing.

IMG_0829

It sounded like Serenity was trying to talk Tessa out of doing something. With a mother's instincts I knew that it was probably something that needed investigating.

Sure enough I found Tessa had climbed up onto the ledge to chase after a ladybug.

Ladybug!!

I caught her and lifted her down just before she reached the end of the railing!

Bug chasing.

Yes....erhem.....they are playing inside now, where I can keep an eye on them!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Awwww, love the photo story! I'm working late and taking a break, checked your blog, and woo-hoooo! New content and photos!

PJ said...

Oh, my!!!! I'm so glad a girl fight didn't start and so glad no 911 calls needed for falling off the porch! You gave me a chuckle today on a hard day- thank you :)

cailyn said...

you better watch that girl, she'll be giving serenity ideas ;O)