Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tell Me of Brave Women

A while back I received two books to review. I do so occasionally and without compensation, and, being an honest woman, the first book of the two I shall not mention. My mother always said, "If you can't say something nice ~~~". Soooo, that one I will leave unnamed and reviewless! Ahem ~~~ I wasn't able to finish it. Yeah, that bad.


But this one, THIS one is worthy not only of a review, but of accolades as well. I really enjoyed reading "Tell Me of Brave Women", and recommend it to anyone looking for a good book to curl up with.




"Tell Me of Brave Women" is a fantastic, entertaining read. I enjoyed it immensely. Although a work of fiction, the characters are well written, realistic, and very representative of the actual abuses happening to women around the world today. The message is a very poignant reminder that we must unite in our stand against such atrocities, not only in "foreign" countries, but closer to home as well.

You can read an excerpt HERE.

I'll be passing this book around amongst family and friends, and then donating it to our local shelter for abused women.


1 comment:

Randomfish said...

The excerpt sounds interesting. Thanks for linking this! :)