Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meet My New Girl

 I'd like to introduce Neelie, my new-to-me Fairyland Pukifee Bonnie.

She's on her way home with me. Squeeee!

I bought her secondhand from NixiPixie and picked her up today. The doll's name was "Neelsie", and she was named after NixiPixie's Aunt Neelie. I've decided to drop the added "s" and go back to just plain "Neelie" which I find easier to pronounce. I think it really suits her too.

The darling little outfit was made by NixiPixie as a going away present. So cute! Check out those microscopic stitches in the sock. 20sts to the INCH! NixiPixie makes outfits like this, and similar, for several sizes of doll including Pukifee, Persons, and Blythe. If you see stock in her shop better snap it up quick as they go FAST! In fact, if you are seriously wanting a set it might be a good idea to subscribe to her Flickr feed so you don't miss out. Her shop is NixiPixiPuddingPie.

1 comment:

Serenata said...

What a cutie, she looks like she will be fun to have around.