Translate

Friday, June 07, 2013

FS Woolhouse Tools 8 Shaft Carolyn

Edited to say: This loom has been sold.

I have for sale a beautiful Woolhouse Tools 8 shaft Carolyn table loom and stand. This sale will also include a raddle, lease sticks, an 8 dent reed, and a “which one” for remembering the order of lever selection.


Woolhouse Tools, 24”, 8 harness table loom

I am the original owner and the loom has only been used a few times. It is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship but I spend all my weaving time with my floor loom or rigid heddle looms.

includes stand, raddle, and lease sticks

I am asking $600 for everything. I would prefer local sales as I have no idea how I would ship this! I live in Chilliwack BC and would consider delivering anywhere from Langley to Hope, BC.

includes 'which one' for shaft selection

I will consider accepting a 12” Ashford Knitters Loom with extras such as a stand and additional heddles in partial trade. Additional cash from you would be expected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did,you sell your loom yet?

Sandy said...

Sorry forgot to leave my contact re: loom

Marlene said...

Yes, I'm sorry. The loom sold almost immediately.