Translate

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Little Purse

My old purse was wearing out and I couldn't find another that I really liked so I sewed up this little one using "The Nearly Tote-All Purse-O-Nality" pattern from Palm Harbor Patterns.

pattern: Purse-O-Nalities #107

It measures ll.5"W x 8" H x 2.5" D, and has 5 exterior pockets (4 between the inner and outer purse, and one patch pocket), and two small patch pockets inside.

pattern is Purse-O-Nalities #107

My thought had been to maybe use the pattern to make Saori purses, but there is WAY too much work in one to ever make them to sell. It took me the better part of three days to sew up!

This little purse pattern is incredibly well designed. Both the inner and outer purse sections are completely lined and have a layer of quilt batting. The inner purse also has a layer of heavy duty interfacing making this purse much sturdier than many home sewn bags of it's type.

I don't love it, but I do like it well enough to use it until such time that I find a purse that I do well and truly love.



No comments: